Overcoming the Main Challenges faced by Russian Refining and Petrochemicals Industry. Integration of Refining and Petrochemicals
09:50 - 10:10
• Overview of the current economic situation in Russia: market challenges and
opportunities, plant capacities, falling oil prices, credit and lack of investment
• Increasing demand for high quality products
• The drive to stimulate domestic research and production reducing the need for
imported technology and machinery
• How to increase gasoline production in order to meet national consumption in Russian?
• Best practices of creating domestic alternatives to existing imports
• An optimal single plant: what should be taken by refining and what by petrochemicals?
• Where does the CIS compete in the global market against the development of regions like Middle East, USA, India and China? How can integration help?
- Vladimir Kapustin General Director - VNIPI Neft
« Back to previous page