Agenda Day 3
Bloody Mary Breakfast Roundtables
1. Round table with ExxonMobil
2. How to Deal with the Bottom of the Barrel
• Changing gasoline and diesel to create more sustainable products
• Technology developments
• Economy of the bottom of barrel technologies
Elman Ismaylov, Director General, SOCAR Baku Refinery
3. Biofuels Technology
• Increasing bio content in fuel to meet European Union regulations
• Challenges for European refineries
• Finding alternative sources
4. The Process of Deep Refining of Carbon-Bearing Oil Stock: Current Situation and Future Outlook
• Practical application of catalysts for deep refining of oil stock based on aluminium oxide
• Building the latest production of catalysts of hydrogenation processes and the catalytic cracking catalysts
• Will these developments fully meet the needs of the Russian oil refining industry in catalysts of catalytic cracking and hydrogenation processes?
• The latest updates on development of innovative technologies for the production of catalysts
- Elman Ismaylov Director General - SOCAR Baku Refinery
Coffee and Networking Break
Russian oil refining: is there a light at the end of the tunnel?
- Yakov Ruderman General Director - IG Petromarket
Case Study – The Scale and Efficiency of Technical Solutions Optimisation within Refinery Modernisation Programme. An Overview of Completed Projects in Russia and Kazakhstan
- Igor Zuga General Director - Omskneftechimproject
Turnaround Best Practices for Vessel Entry: Safety & Speed
- Martha Smith Global Technical Director - ZymeFlow Decon
Session reserved for Pörner Group
Upgrading Fuel Quality in light of the Customs Union’s Technical Regulation
• Oil prices are falling, but cost of oil products is growing?
• Quality of oil products, quality of the final product, how and by whom is it tested in EU and CIS?
• Transition to clean fuels
- Akmaral Kalmuratova Director - Independent Centre of Expertise of Oil Products 'Organic'
From Crude to Plastics in CEE – Key Drivers of Competitiveness
• Volatility in an increasingly global market
• European petrochemicals market dynamics
• Key competitiveness criteria in petrochemicals
- Krisztina Szabo Petrenyine Head of Petrochemicals Product Management - MOL GROUP